HOW HAS AGRICULTURE
TOUCHED YOUR LIFE TODAY?
THE PURPOSE OF THE RI FARM BUREAU
The Rhode Island Farm Bureau is an independent, non-governmental, voluntary
organization of farm and ranch families united for the purpose of analyzing their problems and formulating action to achieve advancement and, thereby, to promote the national well-being.
Farm Bureau is local, county, state, national, and international in its scope and
influence and is non-partisan, non-sectarian and non-secret in character. Farm Bureau is the voice of agricultural producers at all levels.
Statement from 1997 Policy Manual of the American Farm Bureau Federation.
Support Rhode Island Farms by joining the Rhode Island Farm Bureau.
Your membership in RIFB entitles you to ...
A complete line of insurance services through the Farm Family Insurance Companies
- Discount on prescription lenses and frames through Coast to Coast Vision Plan
- Discount on cellular phones from TMobile.
Call (401) 647-3570 for details.
- Discount at participating Clarion, Quality, Comfort, Sleep, Rodeway, or Econo Lodge hotels
- Discount on Hertz car rentals
- Discount on propane gas discount through Suburban Propane
Click here to learn more about RIFB membership benefits.